As the cornerstone of the charter of the Southern California Naturist Association is our educational obligation. This forum will examine both issues specific to the naturist movement and also public policy issues from a naturist perspective. Through this examination we hope to suggest options for bringing naturism and clothes-optional recreation more into the public mainstream. SCNA invites the reader to submit articles, stories, and opinion pieces on relevant topics.
Nudity and the Law | Men and Women | Nudist Family Values | Nudity and Health | Freedon of Speech | What Americans Think | History of Nudism
Bibliography of source material on nudism, sexual behavior, and children (135k PDF format.)
NUDITY AND THE LAW|
All but a few of the files in this section are in PDF format.
For PDF files: CLOSE (X) the PDF file to return to this menu.
For non-PDF files, use the BACK button to return to this menu.
- Nudity on Federal Land (not PDF)
Enforcement in State Parks: (all PDF files)
California State and Local Laws (not PDF files):|
- CA State Nude and Lewd Statutes
- How/When/Where CA Nudity Laws Are (Not) Enforced
- Santa Barbara County Ordinance
- Los Angeles County Ordinance
- San Diego County Ordinance
- California Jury Instructions - Evidence Needed to Convict
NUDIST FAMILY VALUES|
- Editorial: "Nudist Family Values"
Nudist Youth Camps:|
- AANR Nude Youth Tells His Story
- Yes! Youth Camps Should Be Allowed
- No! Youth Camps Should Not Be Allowed
- Another Perspective on Nudist Youth Camps
- AANR Youth Camps Ambused on John Walsh TV Show
- The Mark Foley Follies
- A New Study About Social Nudity and Children
FREEDOM OF SPEECH|
- From the Left: Morality Zealots Threaten TV and Radio (2006)
Nudity and Pornography:
NUDITY AND THE ARTS|
- The World of Nude Modeling
WHAT AMERICANS REALLY THINK |
ABOUT SOCIAL NUDITY
"If you don't tell your story, someone else will tell it for you" - Sitrick & Co motto